During the quarter, more than 100 new customers across a wide range of industries and countries selected Upland products to address their enterprise work management challenges, including
New client acquisition was bolstered by increased sales overseas, especially in
Among the other key accomplishments achieved by
• Upland unveiled new user interfaces (UIs) for its professional services automation (PSA) and enterprise project management products,
• In addition to the new UIs, Upland's release of Tenrox R2 2014 introduced new mobile applications and powerful enhancements in the areas of resource and financial planning, while EPM Live 5.5 featured dozens of enhancements to streamline user productivity and efficiency.
• Upland announced the release of an enhanced Application Portfolio Rationalization module for its Comsci IT Financial Management product, to help IT executives and application portfolio managers better understand how their IT solutions are utilized across the enterprise.
• The release of PowerSteering 10 introduced innovative portfolio planning capabilities to Upland's application for top-down program and portfolio management.
• For the fifth straight year, Timesheet.com, Upland's application for web-based time and expense management, received the highest marks among products reviewed by CPA Practice Advisor in its annual evaluation of time and expense systems.
• Impact 2013,
"Q4 was a strong finish to a milestone-filled year during which Upland launched our new corporate brand, completed three acquisitions and delivered a robust schedule of new innovations across our family of cloud-based enterprise work management software applications," commented
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/03/prweb11624721.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South