Consumers today have become more mobile and the use of heterogeneous devices for information access has added significant complexity to how users securely access corporate data and applications. While critical network entry points need to support a range of traditionally separate functions, it has become more important for identity and access management solutions to seamlessly blend into the network infrastructure with simplified deployment. A unified access infrastructure that works across applications and network layers is now needed. The planned integration of NetScaler SDX and CA SiteMinder will bring together the ability to host multiple networking instances on a single hardware appliance with the enterprise-class secure single sign-on (SSO) and flexible identity access management needed to authenticate users and control access to applications. The combined solution will lower total cost of ownership for the respective technologies, while delivering secure and simplified policy administration.
With the solution from
Enterprises are looking for innovative technology platforms to help transform their data center in order to be more responsive to the business.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs