The RIoTboard.org community serves as the launching pad for innovative open-source projects to enable the Internet of Things (IoT). Designers are encouraged to join the RIoTboard revolution at RIoTboard.org, where they can buy, design and register their projects. Users will also gain quick access to video tutorials, technical resources such as full schematics, Linux and Android software and join in discussions with the online community of passionate RIoTboarders.
Priced at USD
The RIoTboard is the latest in our ever-expanding range of solutions, offering everything from starter kits to complete development boards, including the newest releases and exclusive bundles.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?