Armenpress reports citing Itar-Tass that Finance Minister Oleksadnr Shlapak appointed by the parliament on Thursday informed about it.
"I am confident that we will have to reconsider the budget. I will insist on doing this as soon as possible. We need to adopt a real budget," he said.
A new financial document "will be based on real figures," Shlapak said. He added that the previous budget was adopted by the parliament after
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?