This year's banking and ICT summit will discuss various topics including: mobile banking, security solutions, forensics, ATM security solutions, cards and payments security solutions and fraud and risk management solutions.
The summit, to be hosted by
According to the summit organizers Cyber Security Africa, the forum hopes to provide delegates with technical and practical sessions, lectures and showcase for banking and ICT innovations even as they highlight the latest Innovations, fast changing payments market, the new challenges in fraud prevention.
The banking and ICT summit will also discuss the importance of a multi-channel strategy and creating customer-centric payment methods, ICT Infrastructure security & testing, network design solution and best practices as well as the cyber security strategy to protect an interconnected world.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder