The two indexes made identical gains this week as
On Thursday, though DFM General Index was up 0.53 per cent to end at 4220.45 amid mixed performance of real estate and construction stocks, among the most active in terms of turnover.
In the capital, the ADX Securities Index lost 0.54 per cent to end at 4958.66 as investment and financial services, services and banking stocks, lost the most. The index is still some 200 points away from the potential resistance of the 2008 peak of 5158.66.
On the day,
Most Popular Stories
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- BofA CEO Gets a 77 Percent Pay Bump
- Gazprom Warns Ukraine to Pay Its Gas Bill
- Ukraine Says Russia Can't Have Crimea
- FBI Investigating For-Profit Prison Company
- Alan Mulally Gets Big Payday From Ford
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction