This news follows the announcement in December that MobileIron is part of the
The GSA determined that MobileIron demonstrated an understanding of the government's functional Mobile Device Management and Mobile Application Management (MDM/MAM) as measured against the federal requirements that reflect the federal security baseline, and has demonstrated leadership in the mobile market space with recent wins. MobileIron is also FIPS 140-2 compliant. For more information, please visit http://www.gsa.gov/managedmobility.
"This recognition by the GSA shows that we understand the particular security requirements that government agencies face as they plan to migrate off BlackBerry and adopt iOS and Android,"
Keywords for this news article include: Politics, MobileIron.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation