Transactions on the
Investors staked N3.46 billion on 359.06 million shares in 5,815 deals.
This was against a turnover of 409.51 million shares worth N4.42 billion exchanged by investors in 5,844 deals on Tuesday.
NEM was the toast of investors, accounting for 45.25 million shares valued at N37.05 million.
UBCAP came second on the activity chart with 38.27 million shares worth N105.98 million, while
The market indices declined by 0.76 per cent as a result of price losses posted by some highly capitalised stocks.
The market capitalisation lost N95 billion or 0.76 per cent to close lower at N12.483 trillion against the N12.578 trillion recorded on Tuesday.
The NSE All-Share Index also lost 297.13 points or 0.76 per cent to close at 38,862.87 from the 39,160 achieved on Tuesday.
It was followed by
Guinness recorded the highest gain for the day, appreciating by N8.18 to close at N171.78 per share.
It was closely followed by
Similarly, CCNN gained 88k to close at N9.54, while
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges