„Integration Excellence – Trends, Facts & Best Practice" is the theme of the Third Global Transaction Banking Forums from the Deutsche Bank. Visitors will get an up-to-date overview of new and simplified integration solutions, marketing trends in bank and ERP connections, as well as an update on SEPA direct from experts. As exhibitor and organizer of the breakout session “SAP Payments with SEPA”, TIS will provide a summary and will also touch on challenges, possible solutions and trends in SAP-integrated, multibank-capable payments.
TIS is the leading cloud platform for managing company-wide payments processes, from liquidity to bank relationships. The SAP-certified solution from TIS processes all of the common bank connection protocols and channels (host-to-host, SWIFT or EBICS), as well as formats, and automatically converts them based on valid SEPA regulations. The integrated bank account management tool uses audit-proof workflows to control signature rights and bank master data, and also manages documentation. In 2013, a number of companies used this opportunity to make themselves SEPA ready without the need for an extensive IT project.
To provide information on current topics for new customers and interested parties, TIS regularly holds webinars with external experts. You can find more information and register at http://www.tis.biz/de/events/tis-webinare/.
Founded in 2010, TIS (
Treasury Intelligence Solutions
JÖrg Wiemer (CEO)
tel. +49 6227 6982-0
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers