"Parents should act fast to take advantage of the Nevada Prepaid Tuition Program benefit of locking in today's tuition costs," Marshall said. "College tuition and fees have gone up four times faster than the consumer price index. Purchasing a contract today provides peace of mind that you'll be ready when the time comes for your child to attend college. As our slogan says, 'Promise made. Promise paid!'"
From newborns to ninth graders, parents have a variety of options to participate in the program. Parents can pay a lump sum, spread the payments out over five years with 60 equal payments, or pay each month from the time of enrollment until the child is ready to start college. Nevada Prepaid Tuition purchased credit hours may be used at any
For more information about the Nevada Prepaid Tuition Program, go to NVPrepaid.gov, or call (702) 486-2025, or toll free at 1-888-477-2667.
TNS 24KuanRap-140227-30FurigayJane-4650453 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party