"Parents should act fast to take advantage of the Nevada Prepaid Tuition Program benefit of locking in today's tuition costs," Marshall said. "College tuition and fees have gone up four times faster than the consumer price index. Purchasing a contract today provides peace of mind that you'll be ready when the time comes for your child to attend college. As our slogan says, 'Promise made. Promise paid!'"
From newborns to ninth graders, parents have a variety of options to participate in the program. Parents can pay a lump sum, spread the payments out over five years with 60 equal payments, or pay each month from the time of enrollment until the child is ready to start college. Nevada Prepaid Tuition purchased credit hours may be used at any
For more information about the Nevada Prepaid Tuition Program, go to NVPrepaid.gov, or call (702) 486-2025, or toll free at 1-888-477-2667.
TNS 24KuanRap-140227-30FurigayJane-4650453 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better