In trading on Thursday, the Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ) is outperforming other ETFs, up about 2.5% on the day. Components of that ETF showing particular strength include shares of
And underperforming other ETFs today is the SPDR Dow Jones REIT ETF (RWR), off about 0.6% in Thursday afternoon trading. Among components of that ETF with the weakest showing on Thursday were shares of
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201402ETF022714&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Shipwright Jobs Offered in N.C.