Telekom Austria's Croatian unit Vipnet posted an operating profit of
Vipnet's EBITDA (incl. effects from restructuring and impairment tests) fell 14% to
The number of its mobile subscribers declined 4.0% on the year to 1.844mn at end of 2013. The company's market share shrank to 37.3% at end-2013 from 38.3% a year earlier.
On the Croatian market, Vipnet competes with T-HT (51%-owned by Deutsche Telekom) and Tele2 - the local arm of Swedish telecom company Tele2.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March