Suntico is an online private social workplace for busy small and medium businesses (“SMBs”) that use Sage 50. It transforms previously inaccessible Sage 50 records into a company-wide social workplace, allowing users to find, share and discuss transactions and accounts through any computer, tablet or smart phone. Suntico has added a brand new mobile and social dynamic to SMBs, a sector that has previously been neglected by most providers of enterprise social networks.
That’s why the Suntico Advisor Program has made it as easy as possible for Sage partners to earn commission.
"We design and write regular eMarketing templates that can be used with well-known eMarketing system MailChimp, which is free if you send less than 12,000 emails to less than 2,000 recipients each month. This is how it works: the Advisor adds us as an author on their free MailChimp account and uploads their list of email addresses. We’ll get the campaign ready to go out – all the advisor has to do is approve it! We cannot actually send out the campaign or download their customer’s email addresses, and these points are important to us – control over what is sent, and to whom, stays with the advisor."
The results of the campaign are monitored so that the eMarketing material is continually refined and improved. The advisor's email list is then segmented and a variety of follow up emails are sent as appropriate.
Suntico is the first enterprise social networking application that links seamlessly and quickly to Sage 50, and allows documents, links and general conversations to be shared and searchable on a content sharing timeline.
Find out more about the Suntico Advisor Program here.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/03/prweb11623307.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11