Saudi Arabia's M3, the broadest measure of money supply, grew at an accelerated pace of 4% q/q in Q4 2013 to
Demand deposits grew by 3.8% q/q to
On an annual basis, M3 expanded by 10.8% y/y in Q4 2013 compared to the same quarter the year before primarily due to a 12.7% y/y growth in M1, reflecting a 13.7% y/y jump in demand deposits in Q4 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy