SocialEDU will provide students in
By bringing together: Free content, Free data, low-cost smartphones, localized, social educational experience and a government that backs innovation, SocialEDU addresses five key hurdles to access, at its core.
Vice President of Growth and Analytics at
He added : 'We worked with the Rwandan government, a telecom company, a device manufacturer and an educational content provider to develop a plan to provide students with free, high-quality, localized educational content and create a social learning experience that is accessible via handheld devices. The initiative builds on the success of MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) by making it possible to access high-quality educational content affordably.'
The Youth and ICT Minister of
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Daylight Savings Time Comes This Weekend
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Lindsay Lohan, Jimmy Fallon Get Soaked on 'The Tonight Show': Watch
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- BofA CEO Gets a 77 Percent Pay Bump