The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "However, segmentation of the micrograph was not able to isolate the TiO2 nanoparticle phase because of the close contrast of small TiO2 nanoparticles compared to the C black particles."
For more information on this research see: Dark-Field Imaging of Thin Specimens with a Forescatter Electron Detector at Low Accelerating Voltage. Microscopy and Microanalysis, 2013;19(6):1688-1697. Microscopy and Microanalysis can be contacted at:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting N. Brodusch,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?