Category: Baystreet Newswire
Company: Stock Publisher
LKQ Corp. (NASDAQ: LKQ) - For an in-depth report on LKQ Corp. follow: www.BullTrends.com/stockquote/LKQ
Shares of LKQ Corp. closed down 7.26% on Thursday with about 11.2 million shares traded. The stock was one of the biggest decliners on the NASDAQ. The company missed analysts’ expectations for earnings and revenue for the fourth quarter. The company reported earnings of
First Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ: FSLR) – For an in-depth report on First Solar, Inc. follow: www.BullTrends.com/stockquote/FSLR
First Solar Inc. closed up 8.44% on nearly 10 million shares traded on Tuesday. Earlier in the week the stock has fallen after the company reported Q4 2013 earnings. Quarterly revenues were down by around 29% year-over-year to
Legends Business Group Inc. (OTC: LGBS) - For an in-depth report on Legends Business Group Inc. follow: www.BullTrends.com/stockquote/LGBS
Shares of LGBS closed up 25% on Thursday with over 350 million shares traded. The stock was one of the biggest gainers in the OTC market. The company announced that it is working with its new Joint Venture partner to develop a business plan featuring new innovative boat designs to be built at our state of the art manufacturing facility.
Disclosure: BullTrends.com is not a registered investment advisor and nothing contained in any materials should be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell securities. Investors should always conduct their own due diligence with any potential investment. Please read our report and visit our website, for complete risks and disclosures.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?