BUSINESS information provider
Reed's risk solutions business, which provides data to clients in financial services, achieved underlying revenue growth of eight per cent last year, driven by a strong take-up of new products by the insurance industry.
"We think our growth prospects, that we see at the beginning of the year, are very similar to the growth we had in 2013," chief executive
Overall underlying revenue, excluding the impact of exhibitions and events it holds every other year, rose three per cent to £6.04bn.
Adjusted profit before tax seven per cent to £1.1.6bn.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder