The volume of shares was fell to 15,455,467 from Wednesday 18,671,682 and the value of shares decreased to QR797,583,771.65 from QR1,086,264,419.61 on Wednesday.
Among the top losers were
The Banking and Financial sector index was added 0.30% points while Consumer Goods and Services sector index gained 2.00 points. The industrial sector was dropped 0.07 points while insurance sector fell 2.76% points.(QNA)
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges