The volume of shares was fell to 15,455,467 from Wednesday 18,671,682 and the value of shares decreased to QR797,583,771.65 from QR1,086,264,419.61 on Wednesday.
Among the top losers were
The Banking and Financial sector index was added 0.30% points while Consumer Goods and Services sector index gained 2.00 points. The industrial sector was dropped 0.07 points while insurance sector fell 2.76% points.(QNA)
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder