Provident Financial, which specialises in the provision of short-term cash loans to households, reported a pre-tax profit from its operations in the
The volume of granted loans grew 11% to GPB 230mn last year, while the number of clients fell by 2,000 to 381,000.
Provident Financial is the biggest provider of short-term cash loans to Czech households. It has a staff of 650 employees and 3,300 sales representatives. Provident Financial, part of international financial group
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years