Bey & Associates CPAs, PC, has announced that they are now providing a free one hour tax consultation service for local business owners who need the services of a CPA for complex returns and have serious tax planning issues. The consultation will include a review of the last three years of returns, looking for mistakes and missed tax saving opportunities.
“IRS tax codes are written by government bureaucrats and accountants and they contain millions of words,” comments
As one client wrote: “Kim Bey and her team demonstrate impressive expertise and they go out of their way to protect their clients’ best interests. Kim is very thoughtful and creative about tax planning, while ensuring timely compliance with necessary filings and tax obligations. In the first two years of my start-up business, she has saved us tens of thousands of dollars over and above her reasonable and competitive fees."
“We pride ourselves in being personable, accessible, friendly, proactive and highly responsive to our clients’ needs. We like people and we look out for them,” enthuses Bey, who started as a CPA in 1990 and is recognized as one of the top CPAs in the
“So my first tax planning advice for business owners in the
“There is nothing to lose and only tax dollars to save.”
Bey & Associates CPAs is conveniently located in downtown
For more information on the complimentary one hour tax consultation service, contact
Bey & Associates CPAs, PC
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/tax-savings-consultation/kim-bey-cpa/prweb11603250.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?