PROFIT per partner at Hogan Lovells increased by 10 per cent to top
Fees incomes increased by 5.2 per cent to
During the year Hogan Lovells advised Dell on its
Across the firm's five practice groups, corporate represented approximately 34 per cent of total billings, litigation and arbitration was 32 per cent, finance 24 per cent, intellectual property six per cent and government regulatory work four per cent.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?