The CPO office’s IT branch has prepared a SMS software for receiving complaints/information at specified number from people.
People will now be able to send their complaints/ information from their cell numbers to police’s specified number by sending a SMS instead of visiting police office which will be forwarded to senior officers without any delay, stated a press release issued by police department here Wednesday.
The IT section was working on number of projects to computerize the system with the cooperation of local police officers and IT volunteers, the release said.
Most Popular Stories
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Shipwright Jobs Offered in N.C.