The agency says weekly earnings were up 2.9 per cent on a year-over-year basis.
Growth in average weekly earnings on an annual basis outpaced the national average in four of the 10 largest industrial sectors, led by wholesale trade and construction.
Average weekly earnings in wholesale trade increased 7.4 per cent to
However, earnings in educational services declined 3.8 per cent to
Year-over-year earnings of non-farm payroll employees increased in all provinces, with above average growth
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security