The Crown corporation says sales in the quarter ending
Profits from operations rose by
However, the volume of alcohol sold declined by 1.9 per cent, with sales of beer and spirits continuing to wane.
Over a longer term, volume has dropped 4.3 per cent since 2010.
But the corporation says sales of
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time