CompWALK (http://www.compwalk.com) can be used by any type of organization that needs to measure performance against a set of standards – whether regulatory, external or internal by nature. The data is recorded and processed in real time, regardless of platform (web or mobile), eliminating any delay and allowing decision-makers to respond immediately.
“The core product can be adapted, fully configured and administrated by the client to their set of standards. This flexibility is one of the key elements that sets CompWALK apart,” said
• Retailers tracking store appearance and displays
• Manufacturers tracking assembly line accuracy and safety
• Accountants staying current with regulations
• Banking industry for the regulatory compliance use
• Food/hospitality industry for meeting quality and food standards
• Health care centers monitoring performance and compliance
• Managers of facilities that must adhere to industry standards
“The applications are limitless, and CompWALK has built-in features that make it a unique entry in the marketplace. This will be an enormous upgrade for compliance managers – many of whom are currently using a clip board and legal pad to conduct inspections as well as those using a standalone piece of software. We are much more than an app. We are a platform that puts the flexibility in our customer’s hands at a much lower cost,” Couser said.
“Prior to our engagement with CompWALK, our surveyors were required to carry multiple devices with them to perform on-site inspections. In addition to the equipment load, their survey reports took hours of staff time to review and evaluate,” said
“With CompWALK, our surveyors only need one device, and our staff has the results almost immediately after the inspection is completed. What once required multiple systems and countless hours to produce a single survey report is now done within a single intuitive system and all within the timeframe of a single inspection. CompWALK enables BOC to provide faster and friendlier customer service, while creating operational efficiencies at a fraction of the cost.”
NextLOGiK (http://www.nextlogik.com) delivers comprehensive technology services ranging from custom website design, mobile application development, user experience design to creation and delivery of complex enterprise web applications and managed network services.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11616624.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions