A new website has been launched to help American consumers plan for the physical, emotional and financial burdens that Long Term Health Care places on family and loved ones.
“It can be very confusing trying to determine what options are available. Most consumers understand that health insurance (including plans under the Affordable Care Act) and
Planandcare.com provides consumers with information so they can start the education process. This allows people to include
“Other products, such as Critical Care plans and life & annuity products with
DeKing indicates that for most people,
“Many insurance agents and financial advisors make errors in policy design and product selection. Very few insurance agents and financial advisors have the level of experience that top
Consumers can then get a personal education session to learn more and obtain plan design and costs. DeKing enables her client’s to see her computer screen as they, on the telephone, learn about their options and shop all the top companies to find the best coverage at the best value. This makes this very convenient and safe for the consumer.
DeKing says she helps people, primarily ages 40 to 70, who wish to plan for their future retirement so they can protect their assets and never be a burden on their family. She says
“The consumer watches my desktop on their own computer screen. I ask them questions in order to help me make the appropriate recommendations. If appropriate, I help design a suitable plan and we can make application electronically. There is no pressure just someone who can answer questions,” DeKing said.
DeKing said since insurance rates in
“The main difference between me and someone else is my level of experience in
Consumers can also reach her by phone, (888) 778-2905 or email at maryanndeking(at)planandcare(dot)com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11618062.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules