Additional terms and conditions of the Tender Offer will be set forth in its offering materials, which will be distributed to the Fund’s stockholders. If more than 20 percent of the Fund’s outstanding shares are tendered, the Fund will purchase its shares from tendering stockholders on a pro rata basis at a price of 98.5 percent of the Fund’s net asset value per share. If the Fund’s shares trade at a premium, the Tender Offer will not be conducted.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. For further information about Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy norshall there be any sale of the securities in any state in which such offer, solicitation or salewould be unlawful under the securities laws of any such state.
Investing involves risk and it is possible to lose money on any investment in the Fund.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Jay Z, Kanye Delight Fans With Two-Hour Set at SXSW
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest