In addition to an ordinary dividend of
Following a sales slump caused by the revelation in 2000 of vehicle defect coverups, the company is expecting to post a record consolidated net profit of
In January, the company made a stock offering to raise funds to buy back preferred shares to ease the potential burden of paying relatively high dividends promised for the shares.
The final decision on the dividend payment will be made at a general shareholders' meeting in June.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion