ENP Newswire -
Release date- 26022014 -
Following completion of this acquisition, PRHI owns 75,605,083 common shares or approximately 25.42% of Mindoro's issued and outstanding shares.
In addition to its direct investment in Mindoro, PRHI holds 68.42% interest in
In a press release dated
Grid Promissory Note
Pursuant to the Grid Promissory Note executed
Pursuant to the
PRHI is a wholly-owned subsidiary of
Tel: +61 3 9028 8187
Tel: +1 416 868 1079
Mindoro is a Tier 1 Issuer trading on the
TVIRD has the option to earn up to a 60% interest in these projects by meeting the earn-in requirements outlined in the
This release may contain forward-looking statements including management's assessments of future plans and operations, and expectations of future production. These statements are based on current expectations that involve a number of risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated.
These risks include, but are not limited to, the risks associated with the mining and exploration industry (e.g. operational risks in development, exploration and production; delays or changes in plans with respect to exploration or development projects or capital expenditures; the uncertainty of reserve estimates; the uncertainty with respect to results of exploration, the uncertainty of estimates and projections relating to production and the uncertainty of the availability of capital).
The assumptions used in the preparation of such statements, although considered reasonable at the time of preparation, may prove to be imprecise and, as such, undue reliance should not be placed on forward-looking statements. The Company does not undertake to update forward-looking statements except where required to do so by law.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11