Its operating profit reached QR 647 million vs QR 562 million for the same period in 2012, an increase of 15 per cent year over year, while earnings per share touched QR8.33 vs. QR7.33 in 2012.
The Board of Directors has decided to recommend to the
Net profit of the gas & petrochem segment remained steady relative to 2012, as the improved performance of the owned and operated fleet was offset by weakness in the VLGC sector.
Milaha Trading's net profit decreased relative to 2012 due to declines in vehicle service related revenues and marine sales.
"We are naturally pleased with our record operating results in 2013," said
"While the tremendous upturn in the
"We have come a long way in the past 4 years, since 2009, having doubled our revenue and net profit in that period. I want to thank our shareholders and Board for their support, and commend our staff for their hard work," said Sheikh
"That said, we look at this year's performance as only a foundation, and will continue to push ourselves to achieve our ambitious strategic goals over the coming years."
The company will conduct an investor conference call on
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- First Lady Announces Job Site for Veterans
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- Tesla Expanding its California Operations
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Retirement: Why $1 Million Won't Be Enough
- FedEx Sued Over Deadly California Bus Crash