Other markets were mixed, while
Supported by many Egyptians, Sisi is widely expected to run for president, but the election can only be held once a new law spelling out its rules is in place.
The draft presidential election law will be handed to interim President
"There's a lot of buying interest in the market and investors will look for any opportunity to pick up stocks," said
Yet other traders warn valuations are becoming stretched after the market gained 25 percent this year.
"There should be some kind of correction expected," said
Further selling is expected, with analysts warning Mesaieed's first-day surge had valued the stock nearly three times higher than what they considered fair.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy