The software giant has reiterated that customers and businesses using the products would face severe security risks and be unable to take advantage of technical advances.
Windows XP PCs won't be able to run many 'newer' applications or work with new hardware due to unsupported drivers and without
Meanwhile, the Office 2003 suite can't provide modern mobility and cloud capabilities.
The answer lies in the obvious shift to Windows 8.1 and Office 365, which
The report said that Windows XP remains quite popular despite being almost 13 years old, and statistics point that it has 30 percent share of the desktop OS market.
Since Windows 8 has not impressed the traditional desktop users much for its tablet-friendly interface,
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- First Lady Announces Job Site for Veterans
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Tesla Expanding Its California Operations
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- Retirement: Why $1 Million Won't Be Enough
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter