The software giant has reiterated that customers and businesses using the products would face severe security risks and be unable to take advantage of technical advances.
Windows XP PCs won't be able to run many 'newer' applications or work with new hardware due to unsupported drivers and without
Meanwhile, the Office 2003 suite can't provide modern mobility and cloud capabilities.
The answer lies in the obvious shift to Windows 8.1 and Office 365, which
The report said that Windows XP remains quite popular despite being almost 13 years old, and statistics point that it has 30 percent share of the desktop OS market.
Since Windows 8 has not impressed the traditional desktop users much for its tablet-friendly interface,
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder