Gold retreated from earlier four-month highs yesterday as the dollar firmed, but was still seen benefiting from uncertainty over
The metal has risen around 11 percent since the beginning of the year as investors have poured back in on worries about economic conditions in the US and
"The market is trying to firm, slowly breaking important resistance levels, as the dollar continues to be broadly under pressure,"
"We are seeing some profit-taking but overall we should remain between
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks