Hong Kong Government -
Mortgage loans drawn down decreased 6.2% to
Mortgage loans financing primary-market transactions increased 53% to
Mortgage loans for refinancing increased 0.8% to
The number of mortgage applications in January increased 17.6% month-on-month to 8,927.
New mortgage loans priced with reference to best lending rates decreased from 67.7% in December to 56.1% in January, with the majority priced within the range of 2% and 2.25%.
New mortgage loans priced with reference to HIBOR increased from 30.5% in December to 41.7% in January.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet