Lexicon Technologies (http://www.lexicontech.com), an enterprise technology repair and maintenance solutions provider, announced the promotion of
“David has been instrumental in our success and we are thrilled to promote him to this important position,” said
Word holds a technical degree in electronics from the
For more information about Lexicon’s leadership, please visit http://www.lexicontech.com/about/leadership-team.
ABOUT LEXICON TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
Lexicon Technologies is the leader in technology repair and maintenance solutions for enterprises in retail, manufacturing and distribution, transportation and logistics, healthcare, education and government. The company's unique, analytics-based maintenance and support approach is driven by RepairEngine®, their web-based service management platform. Lexicon provides engineering, supply chain expertise and ISO 9001:2008 certified quality management to drive superior execution and outstanding customer satisfaction.
Lexicon's maintenance and support focus includes a broad range of specialty electronics including enterprise mobile devices, tablets, smartphones, printers, point of sale systems, automated kiosks, barcode devices, security equipment and more. Lexicon also partners with large service provider organizations, original equipment manufacturers and value-added resellers to meet client needs.
More information can be found at Lexicon's website, http://www.lexicontech.com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11617935.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law