Now in its 42nd year, this popular program offers exceptional comprehensive coverage of the most pressing issues faced by museum professionals in today’s market. The course will feature annual updates on tax, legislation, and recent cases, and explore new developments in fields central to all museum operations: information and collections, human resources, gift agreements, and vendor contracts. There will be a special focus on trending topics in museum administration, such as social media, music licensing, and corporate scholarships.
This two and a half day course of study features in-house museum counsel, seasoned private practitioners, professors of law, museum executives, and other esteemed non-profit professionals who hail from across the country.
“The planning committee has selected an outstanding faculty of museum professionals, expert legal practitioners, and law school faculty, who are sure to provide a diversity of perspectives in lively and enlightening presentations,” notes planning committee member
This course historically attracts museum directors, administrators, trustees, legal counsel, and others who are concerned with museum operations, want to stay on the cutting edge, and wish to commingle with fellow professionals.
“Participants will enjoy many opportunities to engage informally with faculty and other attendees during networking lunches, a lighthearted ‘speed networking’ break, and two evening receptions at the
Legal Issues in
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Molina Adding Hundreds of Jobs in Michigan
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy