With iMIS, clients can opt to store the gateway transaction number or the full credit card number in encrypted form. Storing the full credit card number saves the client time and improves customer service because they can easily manage recurring transactions, process refunds/adjustments, and quickly respond to member/donor inquiries.
With credit card security breaches in the news these days, our clients are even more concerned with the security of their member and donor data, said
The iMIS 20 Engagement Management System (EMS) enables organizations to engage members, donors, and other constituents anytime, anywhere, from any device. It includes constituent relationship management, commerce management, member self-service, online fundraising, social engagement, private communities, and mobile access in one seamless cloud-based system. Constituents as well as staff can access the complete system from a web browser. Plus, iMIS 20 has the flexibility to work with an existing Content Management System (CMS) or for many organizations the power to manage the entire website. Learn more about the industrys only EMS.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11622416.htm
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better