ENP Newswire -
Release date- 26022014 -
Due to the expected development of overcapacities, as well as raw material and energy costs, a competitive environment is anticipated in which future cash flow contributions no longer reflect the book values of the business units Keltan Elastomers and High Performance Elastomers (Performance Polymers segment), as well as Rubber Chemicals (Performance Chemicals segment).
The impairment charges are being incurred financially in the fourth quarter of 2013 and affect EBIT and net income in 2013. They are, however, not cash relevant.
The above-mentioned impairment charges, together with exceptional expenses of about
The full-year net loss for 2013 is expected to be
Subject to Supervisory Board approval, the
For the full year 2014,
Table - numbers preliminary and unaudited
2012 restated according to the revised version of IAS 19
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict