GIVEN the bright prospects for the plantation division,
The research house said it may consider upgrading the Malaysian-based global agricultural and commodity-based company as it saw a sustainable turnaround in its downstream operations.
"We believe its core net profit for financial year 2014 should improve in line with our expectations for better crude palm oil prices of
The firm, however, said judging by the unattractive valuations, the potential upside is also limited.
"We expect better earnings this year, given the recovery of crude palm oil prices attributed to various positive factors,"
It has reaffirmed its "neutral" call on FGV, with target price of
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges