"This year, in order to reduce pressure on the liquidity of the domestic market, we plan to issue Eurobonds on foreign markets", Finance Minister
It will be the first Eurobonds issue in the past 13 years.
The ministry is working with consultants to choose the time and volume of borrowing.
Meanwhile the ministry is studying the measures aimed at monitoring and regulation of the debt management processes of the quasi-public sector.
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?