High and Low were 25652.41 and 25490.62 respectively. Total volume traded in the market was 176,004,750 shares with 382 total traded companies out of which 120 were up, 250 were down and 12 were unchanged.
Commercial Banks was the top traded sector with total traded volume of 41,906,100 shares. It was followed by Construction and Materials (Cement) with a total traded volume of 30,131,800 shares.
The three top traded companies were Adamjee Ins. with a volume of 10,092,500 and price per share of 41.91 (0.24),
The top three advancers were Nestle Pak. with price per share 9312.45 (443.45),
The top three decliners were Rafhan Maize with price per share of 7300.00 (-259.12),
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?