Canadian heartthrob Justin Bieber didn't learn much from his Miami arrest in January.
Sources close to the "Boyfriend" singer have told TMZ that his drug use has been out of control since he moved to a spaceship-shaped mansion in Atlanta in mid-February.
Insiders claim that the 19-year-old singer has significantly increased his consumption of marijuana and "lean" or "sizzurp" (prescription cough syrup mixed with soda and a jolly rancher), adding that he is "constantly high" and rarely leaves the house.
"[Bieber's been] drinking more lean, smoking more weed than ever," one source said.
What's more, the singer has been reportedly pushing away everyone who has "ratted" him over his drug use. TMZ adds that while Bieber does spend a lot of time working in the studio in Atlanta, he is rarely sober during his jam sessions.
Reports of the singer's alleged drug abuse come two days after police found marijuana in an Escalade that was seized at the singer's home by local authorities, and two months after he was arrested in Miami for driving under the influence, drag racing, driving with an expired license and resisting arrest without violence.
Bieber's downward spiral could reach rock bottom soon. He is expected to go to trial over his January arrest, after he reportedly rejected a plea deal offered by Miami prosecutors because he didn't want to submit himself to random drug testing.
Copyright 2014 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Justin Bieber 'constantly high' since moving to Atlanta
Most Popular Stories
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap
- Ford Flies High on Speed