p.m., at Sheraton Riyadh Hotel?.
Shareholders will look into agenda items, mainly ratifying the board and
auditor's reports, as well as financial statements for FY13.
Board members will be discharged from liability for the same FY.
The meeting will also discuss FY13 cash dividends at 58% of capital, or SAR
5.80 per share, in addition to raising capital from 60 million shares to
90 million shares.;
All Rights Reserved - Mubasher Info
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions