p.m., at Sheraton Riyadh Hotel?.
Shareholders will look into agenda items, mainly ratifying the board and
auditor's reports, as well as financial statements for FY13.
Board members will be discharged from liability for the same FY.
The meeting will also discuss FY13 cash dividends at 58% of capital, or SAR
5.80 per share, in addition to raising capital from 60 million shares to
90 million shares.;
All Rights Reserved - Mubasher Info
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- 'The Bachelor' Juan Pablo Picks His Love
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana