The electronics retailer returned to a profit and topped
Sales at stores open at least a year rose for the first time in two years, lessening fears about the rate at which the retailer burns through cash.
The U.S. auto safety watchdog is investigating whether the automaker acted quickly enough to recall cars in a case linked to 13 deaths.
The rendering, cooking-oil and bakery-waste recycling technology company, fell short of expectations for profit and revenue.
Quarterly losses narrowed as the department store trimmed expenses and reduced inventory, though revenue fell as it closed stores.
The generic drugmaker saw an 11 percent increase in its fourth-quarter earnings, topping expectations despite a rise in expenses.
The hamburger chain's fourth-quarter earnings topped
Operating revenue pushed the trucking company back into positive territory for the quarter and overall revenue rose 3 percent.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction