Intellitec Solutions, based in
Topics will include:
• Technology trends and key commercial needs making cloud software mainstream
• The benefits of cloud computing for accounting departments: increased automation, improved insight into fiscal performance, flexibility, and adaptability for business growth
• Integrating cloud-based applications with your other software systems
• Increasing your return on investment (ROI) while lowering the costs of managing your accounting staff
• The benefits of hosted email and how you can best leverage it
• Email encryption and archiving, what is it and why it is needed
This seminar will be presented by Intellitec Solutions and PCS, two long-time and well respected software providers in the Mid-Atlantic region. The seminar will feature separate tracks, one featuring general information on cloud-based accounting solutions such as Intacct, with the other track focusing on general cloud-based business software like Microsoft Office 365. Particular focus will be given to businesses that need to save IT costs and by reducing their dependence on IT hardware.
Companies interested in learning more can sign up for this webinars by contacting Intellitec solutions at 866-504-4357, or visiting the registration page.
About Intellitec Solutions
Intellitec Solutions is a leading ERP and CRM provider strategically located along the influential business corridor between
# # #
Intacct and the Intacct logo are trademarks of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11622718.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial