The dividend payout will be no less than 20 per cent of the group's profit after tax and minority interests (Patmi) excluding exceptional items, under the new dividend policy.
"This is after considering the level of available cash and cash equivalents, return on equity and retained earnings, and projected levels of capital expenditure and other investment plans," IHH chief financial officer
IHH directors have recommended a first and final single-tier cash dividend of
Group revenue declined three per cent to
The group's underlying operational performance saw strong growth, with revenue up 18 per cent to
IHH managing director and chief executive officer Dr
The group expects medical tourism revenue to continue to grow as it diversifies into non-traditional sources of foreign patients through corporate arrangements put in place in the prior year and continuous marketing efforts.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Pakistan Library Dedicated to 'Osama bin Laden, the Martyr'
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001