The Rodeo is offering up ample opportunities to get in in some of Ihe action for free or at a discounted price.
If you are interested in going, read on. Many of these Rodeo discount days may apply to you.
If you are over the age of 55, attend college, or active in the military, then you're in luck.
The Rodeo has taken "y'all" into special consideration and is allowing free ground admission on designated days just for you. Plan a day and take a kindred pal along for an even better time.
* Senior Days:
* College Days: Feb. 13,20.Bring your current college ID for entry.
* Military Days:
For those that can't get in free, no worries because there are other days to take advantage of, too. A particularly notable one to remember is Friday. Every Friday is Dollar Day. Admission, rides, hot dogs, popcorn and sodas in the carnival area cost a single buck.
The same applies on
You can always hold out until the last Sunday of the month (
While admission may come inexpensive, always remember to always carry additional cash for snacks, rides, parking and shows.
From the competitions, petting zoos and exhibits, the rodeo it promises to be tons of fun even without money. There are special days designated to get into the rodeo for free or at a major discount, so take advantage (Photo,
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down