Provides more than
“We bring significant industry knowledge to our client relationships,” said
Below is a brief description of several noteworthy 2013 transactions:
In May of 2013,
“GE Capital provides tailored financing solutions that have fueled our growth,” said
In April of 2013,
“Operating in the rapidly developing cloud-tech arena, we need our lender to have experience in this industry,” said
In July of 2013,
GE Capital’s Telecom, Media and Technology business provides financing to enable corporate growth, acquisitions and balance sheet refinancings to companies in the following industries: cable, towers, data centers, wireless, metro fiber, radio, TV, digital media, education services and software. It also finances technology companies that enable these industries. With Access GE, clients also benefit from access to GE’s best practices. Visit gecapital.com/tmt.
GE (NYSE:GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder