Netop, the worldwide leader in classroom management software, today released the
“The Vision Pro Learning Center allows teachers to create assessments anywhere, run quizzes during class time, or assign tests outside of the classroom. This allows teachers who are in blended learning environments or teaching in a flipped classroom the flexibility to use technology and class time to meet their instructional objectives and, ultimately, improve student achievement,” said
Built for blended learning classrooms, the
To learn more about Vision Pro classroom management software, watch this video. Version 8.5 of Vision Pro is available at no extra charge to existing customers who have a current Advantage program as of
Netop develops and sells market leading software solutions that enable swift, secure and seamless transfer of video, screens, sounds and data between two or more computers. The company has two business areas: Customer Service and Education.
Used by half of the Fortune 100, Netop’s customer service solutions, including secure remote access and live chat, help businesses provide better customer service, reduce support costs and meet security and compliance standards. In education, Netop is the world leader in classroom management software, helping teachers in 75 countries make teaching with technology easier and more effective.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11618217.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?